Better futures for young people
Established in 2002, the Inner Eastern Local Learning and Employment Network (IELLEN) is a not-for-profit organisation
The IELLEN gratefully acknowledges funding from the Victorian Department of Education and Training
Making a difference
We work with stakeholders, brokering partnerships, encouraging the sharing of ideas, expertise, resources that will benefit children and young people
Our stakeholders include schools, community and youth services, business and industry, and local government – and young people themselves
- We establish networks with a purpose.
- We support new project and initiatives.
- Our work spans a range of issues – from mental health to jobs and careers.
- For example, we offer a suite of free career education programs and services.
- We source Structured Workplace Learning opportunities from local employers for secondary school students.
- We create resources for stakeholders, all containing useful information and data.
- We also speak out when needed, providing a voice to government.
- We would be happy to hear from you. Contact us today!
Making an impact
Key stats for 2017 and 2018
Number of partnerships, networks, projects and committees we facilitate or support.
Stakeholders engaged: schools, not-for-profits, employers, LGAs, and businesses.
Young people have directly benefited from our programs and services.
Our reach through social media (Facebook page)