Better futures for young people
Established in 2002, the Inner Eastern Local Learning and Employment Network (IELLEN) is a not-for-profit organisation.
The IELLEN gratefully acknowledges funding from the Victorian Department of Education and Training.
Making a difference
We work with stakeholders, brokering partnerships, encouraging the sharing of ideas, expertise, resources that will benefit you people.
Our stakeholders include schools, community and youth services, business and industry, and local government – and young people themselves.
- We establish networks with a purpose.
- We support new project and initiatives.
- Our work spans a range of issues – from mental health to jobs and careers.
- For example, we offer a suite of free career education programs and services.
- We source Structured Workplace Learning opportunities from local employers for secondary school students.
- We create resources for stakeholders, all containing useful information and data.
- We also speak out when needed, providing a voice to government.
- We would be happy to hear from you. Contact us today!
Making an impact
These are some statistics for the 2017 year and the first half of 2018.
Partnerships, networks, projects and committees we facilitate or support.
Stakeholders engaged: schools, not-for-profits, employers, LGAs, and businesses.
Young people have directly benefited from our programs and services.
Was our reach through social media (IELLEN Facebook page).