July saw many highlights. For example we:
• prepared a submission for the state Inquiry into Sustainable Employment for Disadvantaged Job Seekers
• conducted follow-up surveys of more than 25 young people via our “On Track” service
• continued the 2019/20 Windsor Intensive Transition Service (identifying a cohort of young people and allocating to case managers)
• chaired a meeting of our network of providers which work with disengaged young people
• chaired a meeting of our LGBT (Boroondara) stakeholder group, and
• attended meetings of Communities That Care, and the Youth Engagement Partnership.
We’re also delighted to announce that we were approved City of Stonnington grants, for two new projects.